Product Designer (Interaction Designer)
Technical Skills and Experience
- 5+ yrs of experience in Web Design and App Design experience. Experience in designing great products used by a large number of users.
- Proficiency in the latest and the best UI design tools like Sketch, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Proficiency in the latest and the best Prototyping tools like Flinto, Principle, ProtoPie, Proto.io, InVision, Framer(optional) & After Effects(Optional)
- Experience in Understanding & analyzing product requirements (user research; usability analysis), and user personas, user journeys, & wireframes.
- Understands responsive (web) design. Able to modify UX/UI design to various screen sizes.
- Proficiency branding, typography and color theory. Can also create good visual designs based on UX Design / Wireframes
- Stays updated on the current and latest design techniques, technologies, tools, and trends.
- Experience with the agile development process, preferably in a startup
- Experience designing interaction models that span multiple kinds of devices.
- Ability to create visually stunning experiences for end users. Ability to visually translate product requirements for the end user in an aesthetic and functional manner
- 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Design, Interaction Design or Graphics Design, Human Computer Interface Design, from an internationally recognized top tier institute(NIFT, NID, IDC or similar ) or university.
- 2 years Masters’s degree in Design, Interaction Design or Graphics Design, Human Computer Interface Design, from an internationally recognized top tier institute(NIFT, NID, IDC or similar ) or university.
General Skills & Experience: -
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, communicate progress and expected milestones.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator. Strong communication
- Strong conceptualization ability for visualizing visual designs.
- Creative and problem-solving outlook, for imaginative designing, to create stunning designs, that’ll engage users, and make them come back again & again (addicted) to the website/app.
- Adaptive to changing Business & Technology needs. Agile. Adaptive. Flexible.
- Ability to grasp concepts & ideas quickly, & learn new skills fast. Quick learner.
- Efficient & effective in planning and completing various design tasks. Efficient & Effective in time management. Confident about handling complex/challenging situations independently.
- Ability to take a full project to successful completion.
- Can work in a collaborative manner in a complex, ever-changing, dynamic environment, while interfacing with cross-functional teams & people. Good team-player.